From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:29:42 -0500
Hi to all the ferret lovers and prayers to all who have sick babies or have
lost their friend to Rainbow Bridge.

I write this note to ask for some help on writing an article on the
deafness of the ferret.  Several times in the past I have read where the
ferret with the blaze or with a white head goes deaf before any others.  I
have been searching for websites with information about this subject and
have had no luck.

Anyone out there reading today that has any sites or information on this
subject and would like to share with me, I would appreicate it and thank
you in advance.

Love and Fuzzie Kisses
Penny and the Seven Sweeties