From:
Willy Joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 14:30:27 +0100
In answer to:
>From:    Cathy Mallette <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Pred belly

For what i know of pred ( taken it a lot myself: 100 mg a day) one should
drink enough, move enough and be subtile about the amount of food you
eat, because sometimes pred brings hunger and weight gain.

But the fluids your body keeps storing from the pred...I myself could do
nothing about it.

Since i ve stopped taking pred, my weight is lowering and my belly and
swollen cheeks are decreasing.  Maybe it works the same with ferrets?????

Greetings,
Joos