From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 15:02:21 EST
>From:    Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Petey the Pooped On
>
>Ok, maybe I don't really want to know, but I just have to ask!  How did
>poor Petey get his nick name "the pooped on"?  That name just cracks me
>up every time I see it, and I just try to imagine the misfortunate
>incident that the nickname stems from.
>
>Oh Petey, what happened?

Risa,

First let me give you a bit of background.  My ferrets live in the
computer room.  Also, other than Petey the Pooped on all my ferrets
are old.  Yes, even Doodlebug is getting old Two of mine are naked as
jailbirds.  But my little Missy P, I think has 3 hairs on her whole body,
She has Insulinoma and is adrenal, And she is blind.  And to top it off
she has senile dementia, She is very confused.  Lately she has forgotten
how to use a littler box.  And that's how this all started.

I had my computer repair man at my house (hush Ron), and as he stood up
to leave her turned around and looked at my wall of cages.  And said,
"don't you have any ferrets that aren't old and sick?"  I said, "Sure, I
have Petey the hubba hubba."  He said you mean that one down there with
all the s**t on him??  I walked over to the cage and looked in, And said
"oooh Petey, what has she done to you?".  Petey was laying in the bottom
shelf, sound asleep.  Laying on his back tummy in the air, arms going
every which way.  With a perfect pile of poop laying right in the middle
of his tummy.  Missy P had been on the shelf about him and had one of her
"moments" and had pooped right down on my Petey the hubba hubba.  Petey
slept right through it.  Now he is known as Petey the pooped on. :-)

Robin