Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:14:32 -0800
This is the second part of a series of domestication posts, starting up
where the last set left off.  Please take this quote from the first post
in the series as a gentle reminder:

Please do not publish, disseminate, or otherwise share these posts
without my expressed permission, and that applies to those of you who
like to forward my posts to other experts in efforts to catch me in a
mistake (you would be surprised how many academics contact me when my FML
posts are sent to them for review).  This is for the edification of FML
people and for their personal use only!  Do not copy, forward, repost,
or otherwise share this information without my expressed consent.  It
represents my intellectual property, it is copyrighted to me, and I do
not release it for any purpose whatsoever except for FML publication and
archive uses (and I owe that to Bill for his long support).  If you want
to send the posts to someone, just email me for permission and wait until
I give it.

Bob C  [log in to unmask]

"It was the White Rabbit, trotting slowly back again, and looking
anxiously about as it went, as if it had lost something; and she heard
it muttering to itself, "The Duchess!  The Duchess!  Oh my dear paws!
Oh my fur and whiskers!  She'll get me executed, as sure as ferrets are
ferrets!  Where can I have dropped them, I wonder?"
Lewis Carroll 1866 Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.