From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:06:39 EDT
>I have a Martin's Barn Carrier which I love.  I've received a number of
>compliments on it as well as the bedding that was made for it.  I was
>wondering to those who have one, what type of litterbox do you use with it?

Well, I've been using a cat litter box.  You can get *relatively* small
ones at Walmart or a dollar store.  You have to turn it sideways to get it
in...and put the litter in after it's in...but it works.  My ferrets prefer
the high back litter boxes, but at least these are big enough for my big
boys.  I have clips I use to keep them in place...otherwise the fur kids
have too much fun playing with them.  I once asked the Martins if they
couldn't put a hinged lid on this "barn" carrier...maybe if enough people
suggest it, they will.  I also love this carrier...it's perfect for trips
to the vet or any travel.

Judy
Please give...the ferret you save may be your own!
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html