From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 07:28:49 -0500
Sandee, please look for my wonderful, handsome, sweet Tisha.  If ever a
term of endearment could be said of this fine fellow, it was that he was
quite the gentleman.  He was kind and sweet, polite - if you can believe
it - and always warm and loving.

He was snaggletoothed and had a knobbly tail, and at one time he was
completely bald,but I loved him even more - but with the miracle of
Melatonin, he eventually gained back all of his lovely vanilla colored
fur, along with quite a few extra ounces as well - so much so that we
began calling him Wadley and he even answered to it!.  I took to carrying
him about much like a newborn, all swaddled in his favorite blankets, and
he understood just how to get into and wrap himself around my heart and
keep it safe and fuzzy.  I will always remember the grouchy noises he
would make as he tried to get settled down for a nice long cuddle in bed
with mom or dad, how he could perform the ferret-vulcan mind meld and
have you do just about anything he wanted from treats to getting out of
the ferret room.  How those deep dreamy black eyes, set against that
handsome vanilla coat, could just melt you to the core, and how, most of
all, he loved without reserve.

I spent most of the evening of the 27th babying him, he got a half bath
and a nice long cuddle in bed with me, before being put into his own bed
at 9:30 that night.  The next morning I knew he had left.  I could see
that he had decided on having a bit of kibble and it looked as if he
simply went to sleep in his bowl.

He really looked so calm and peaceful.

I gently took him from his cage and cuddled him close and cried and
whispered goodbye.  I then took him in, for his last bath, because he
always liked to look his best, and was unable, at the end, to be able to
do this all by himself.  So with a little help from mom, I made certain
he would look rather impressive when he reached the Rainbow Bridge.  We
called Mr. Paul and made arrangements for his remains, because I know
that the best part of him, the part that really had counted, had left
for better places, and then I let all of his brothers and sisters say
goodbye.

Sandee look out for him.  In my heart, I know he is dancing free of all
of that weight and happy and reveling in being able to see his other
ferret brothers and sisters that are at the Rainbow Bridge.  Tell him
I love him and always will and thank you for keeping my heart safe and
warm and always, ALWAYS fuzzy

Sandy

And then we were five.......