From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:54:48 -0500
I have started a new group.  Free to join, free to put an email out about
ferret related items you may have for sale.  Got extra bedding, water
bottles, maybe even a cage........sell it here on this new group.  If
you are in the market for wonderful ferret related stuff and you don't
want to pay high prices for things, check out this group.  People who
make bedding are also welcome!  NEW, USED............does not matter.

Here is the link to join up:

This is like a HUGE Ferret Flea Market!  Welcome Everyone.
Marguerite

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
To Give To Our Kids this Christmas-The Giving Tree
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
Our Petfinder Page
www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064