From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 09:02:30 -0600
I cannot, financially, help Jean.  However, I have done my share of sending
emails to every editor, police chief, senator, etc. that has been made
available to me.  Now, I have gone beyond.

Online, I have contacted Geraldo, Jenny Jones, Rosie and have spoken with
one of the producers at Sally.

I was *chatting* with a friend of mine today.  I told him about the
atrocities of these babies.  He said, "Why haven't I heard about this?" I
thought, exactly.  He sent me Rosie's URL.

Anyway, one way or another.  WE ARE GOING TO BE HEARD!

Toni
Dinky(mommy)