From:
Ellen Goffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 12:43:19 -0400
Jerry, your Sammy seems like an extra special ferret to me.  But, don't you
worry that you or your wife will roll over and smother Sammy?  Even when we
have one of ours in bed with us, which we only do when we are awake reading
or watching television, I check her location every few minutes because I'm
afraid she'll get smushed.

Ellen [log in to unmask]

**If you know how many ferrets you have you don't have enough.**