From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:18:03 EST
If you would like just a simple short explanation of WS, and two example
pictures of WS babies go to my deaf site below.  I will be working on a
WS site this week with a couple other fmlers to give a good defintion and
such.  I'll let you know.

Ps... As Sukie has stated, WS is obvious physically by a white blaze or
panda markings on a ferret.

{Sometimes this genetic syndrome has only a few expressions such as fur
markings, and facial features, but other times it expresses itself with
many symptoms such as deafness, possible intestinal problems, wide spread
(and what sometimes seems to be slightly bulging eyes), ruby or burgandy
pupils in the eyes with dark blue surrouding color (if you look at
the right angle), a more delicate nasal confirmation, and other fully
researched things such as "mental slowness" in some, and a shortened life
span. }

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/