Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:26:20 -0400
Someone I don't know by the name of Jane, who addressed me by my first
name, which is the familiar usage insinuating we know each other,
generously gave me a second chance to answer all of her "polite"
accusations disguised as questions.  She said that perhaps she had
misjudged me and was giving me a second chance by reposting her long list
of "questions." These questions obviously could not have been sent in a
personal email, and were much better done as holding a gun to the victim
up against a wall.  What vanity to begin a paragraph with "in all my
research and experience." What ever happened to the phrase, "in my humble
opinion." Well, Jane (?), I am not on trial and you are not my judge.
Furthermore, you do not plan on buying a ferret from me, nor would I sell
you one.  So what is the point of your questions?  I think we both
know.... I do have an adoption criteria, and it is that the buyers have a
smile in their heart and and a gentle spirit that is kind and good.  That
is a feel that you get from people whether online or in person, or over
the phone.  I do not need their vet to tell me that.  I am interested
that the ferret gets a quality of life, not merely a means to extend it.
FYI, someone called PETA and asked them to check me out, and they did,
and someone will be very unhappy to know that I and my ferrets checked
out just fine.  Well, have a nice day Jane (Doe?).

  --kathy jordan, carolina ferrets