From:
Holly Riggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:36:54 +0000
I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who replied to my post,
either privately or via the FML.  It is nice to know that I have many
GREAT people in my corner when it comes to taking care of my fuzzies.
But you didn't stop there, although you could have!  You inquired about
my health and gave me your love and prayers and thoughts, and that meant
more to me than you will ever know.  I was feeling rather sick and alone
that day, and you really made me have a better day; not only because you
answered my ferret question, but because you cared enough to go above and
beyond the call of duty.

Thank you for everything.  I am truly indebted to your kindness.

All my gratitude,
~Holly~
   &
Kabuto & Delphi  ( The dooking duo)