From:
Renee Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 17:00:42 -0700
I have two babies who are approximately 4.5 months old.  I live in an
apartment complex and they're making me get rid of my girls.  I'm refusing
to do so (without their knowledge of course).  Is there any ideas on how i
can pull this off without having them being seperated from me?  I really
love my babies and it would devistate me if I had to give them up.

I have 72 hours before they do something.

Please help me :(
Renee (pleading for Georgia & Claudia)