Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 03:25:07 -0800
Hey Gary, email me your address and I can send you some of the
bio-degradable starch peanuts that theferretstore.com sells if you'd
like.  I bought a large box for my four and only used half of it.  The
rest has been sitting in my basement waiting for someone who could use
it.  My kids have a blast in their rubbermaid container full of peanuts.
We even have one kitten that likes to play in them!

The Chester/pizza story was TOO cute! What a riot.

We were lucky introducing our new kitten to our four ferrets (and two
other cats) all of them have gotten along amazingly well.  As a matter
of fact my 5 y/o ferret KeeKee tries to climb onto my old (and huge) long
haired black cat Simon and she tries to grab him by the top of his head
and carry him off like he's another of her stuffed animals.  She tried
that with the kitten when she was smaller and the poor kitten had no
idea what was going on.  It's hillarious.  Simon kind of enjoys it though
because he loves for you to scratch his head, and her teeth apparently
feel good.