From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:47:04 EDT
We bwudders of Jubilee Spirit... give yu Kouri a four tail salute!  Your
website is da ferretiest!  And we bow our wee heads in wespect for our
sista..  and tank yu for da wunderful wunderful twibute to her on your
page.  Pwease.... furry ones, go looks at our sista and da twibute there
on Kouris Rainbow Bwidge page... Narmy's wite next ta her.

And on to more news.  Rocky's boy, Sean, bewieves in yu again Kouri!  He
used to beweive in yu crocheting the afghans and all, but then he began to
woose faith.  He was becomming like udder humoons.  But now he goes to your
website to see yous kook kookies and all and he is once again beweiving in
yu.  This is so excitin' to have a human beweive in yu!

We is trying ta explain da Kouri fano... fanau..  fananomen to da new fancy
brudder Toady.  He's got a real attitude dat one.... wantin us ta call him
"da Toadmaster" and all.  I tells ya Kouri if Jubilee wuz here tings would
be so much eazier... but cause of yu, it feels like she is here more.  tank
yu.  And tank yu for puttin da magic back into Rocky's boy.

Pong --"There can be only one,,, I am the alpha, the omega..."
Ping -- "Yeah yea yea.... and I am da Beta!"
Rocky -- "Oh my boy... wook at my precious boy Sean"
Laddie da brat --" whut is it with dis new dude guys?"
Toady -- "Call me da Toadmaster you heathens!"
(see kouris site: http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html)

Wolfy
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/