Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 13:52:46 -0500
MetroFerret released it's Newsletter to those who were interested this past
week.  We would like to post a correction to the article "The Aftermath".
Paragraph 2 read "Nancy King, the SPCA inspector".  It should read "Nancy
Beall, the SPCA Inspector".  The two are not related, and this was an
oversight on our part.  We apologize for any inconvenience this error may
have caused.

Thanks

Web Address:  www.metroferret.org

You can help support our shelters at no cost to you by clicking below:
www.iGive.com/MetroFerret