From:
Alicia Robson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 06:17:36 -0600
This is my first time.  I really enjoy reading about all fuzzies and how
problems are being handled.  I am the very peoud Mom of four boys and
four girls.  Bear has insolnoma.  Right now he gets 4mg predisone each
day.  But he is very quiet, Does'nt move around much.  Does anyone have
a suggestion on how we can help him be more active?  He is such a
sweetheart.  Gives the nicest kisses.  Also, Ethel has been drinking her
own urine.  Could really use some help there.  She will move around some,
very seldom does the ferret thing, will just curl up by herself, on a
throw rug, and go back to sleep.  Help!

My son got me hooked on these creatures 12 years ago, when he brought
Bi h home to visit when he was in the Navy in Florida.

And I really believe they are an addiction.  Five of the eight are rescue
babies.  How can anyone not fall in love with those cute little faces?  I
have really learned ferret proofing and a few times the hard way.

As of now we have three other friends who have the ferret diease.  We
share all our Kids (as we call them) so I really have 20 kids to love
with 8 being mine to care for every day.

Thanks to all who contribute their ferret news.
Alicia