From:
Vickie LoMonaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:36:00 -0400
Okay, I've just got to whine.  I'm still new to ferrets, I've only had
my four a few months but I've jumped in feet-first and while I'm not
obsessive, I just love them.  But lately I've been going to visit the kits
at the pet stores... and I'm just dying for a baby!  My four have all been
rescues, and were over a year when I got them.  I'm just dying for a
cinnamon kit.  Granted, I've never even seen a cinnamon ferret except in a
picture, but that's what I want.  Sooner or later, I'll find one!

Thanks for listening!  I couldn't very well whine to my husband about it
(at least, not very much) because he'd look at the four ferrety faces in my
lap and then look at me like I'm nuts.

But (<hopefully>)-- you're not supposed to have even numbers, are you???
Vickie, Pandora, Tank, Flower, Moogie, Ogre, Subatai, and 2 hoomans