Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 16:30:54 EST
My ferret's george and Naley love the vacuum cleaner.  They try to ride it
and stick their heads in the nozzle even when it is on!  They never liked
the hairdryer though.  Probably because it means they got a bath!  My new
arrivle Bandy loves it though.  Whenever you turn it on she runs around her
cage, or if she is out she will stand and stare at it.  If I forget to put
it away she will drag it to their hidey hole under the bed.  The only
problem is when it is still plugged in!