Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:54:01 -0000
Hi hun, Don't worry about the loss of a tooth.  We took in a lovely
albino hob, he had one tooth missing at the top, one tooth half gone
the other side top, and one at bottom missing, poor wee thing.  His
name was Connor, he died last year, but the missing teeth were never
a problem He ate the same as the other ferrets, dry food and meat.
He even managed the bones in the chiken wings with no probs.

I'm sure your fuzzy will soon adapt
xx Carol

P.S we were told by a friend who had a similar problem, that if a ferret
does have a problem eating hard dry food, you can soften it a little with
warm water , this may help if the gum is sore after surgery.