From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 22:05:47 -0700
A typical night at my house if there's a thunderstorm and the big dogs have
to come in during fert run time!

Tabitha: hmmmm, what's this?  Dang she's big!  sniff, sniff, sniff, hmmm,
this leg looks good!  CHOMP!  Oooops!  heeeeelllllp!  cabinet here I come!
Samantha:  I don't care!  I don't care!  Hmmm. let me check this out!
Bubba:  Where's Hopps?  Hoooopppps! come here, we are OUT!  Oh, nevermind,
gotta keep my image as carpet shark!
Hopps:  Hey you all, Mom's cleaning the litter pan, COME ON!  Let's
check it out!
Daisy:  Mommy?  Mommy?  Hey, dishwashers open!  Lemme go check this out!
Morrow:  Who cares?  Wanna wardance, wardance, wardance!  Dook!

Hey you all, weez all want to get together and tell Patches that it made us
feel REAL good that he's eating, and feels better, cause you wouldn't be
eating if you didn't feel better!  Man!  did you give YOUR mommy a scare!
Keep it UP!  (not the scare, the eating!) We're all sending our fuzzie
kisses at ya!  (don't tell mommy that Tabitha's on the keyboard again cause
when she gets on here she finds out that everything is always messed up!  -
we keep telling Tab to stop with the games and just TYPE the message!  Then
Mommy wouldn't know... that's Tabitha!  messing around with the mom's
'pooter or biting someone!  what we gonna do with that girl?)