From:
Rachel Helgason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 14:31:46 EDT
Hi everyone -

I've got a question about our 7-8 month old ferret, Accolon.  We got him
a friend a few weeks ago, a little girl named Morgan.  They seem to play
well together, sleep together, and share food and water.  But since Morgan
arrived, I've noticed Accolon doing the bored-speed-bump-ferret thing more
often.  Or maybe I'm just noticing it more because Morgan *never* does
it.  She's just a ball of hyper fur.  Could there be something wrong with
Accolon?  He's eating, drinking, and pooping fine..  loves to be cuddled
as always..  just doesn't seem as interested in his toys.

Any ideas?  Please email me at Raidra@aol.com..  I'm behind in reading the
list because of final exams, so responses to the email address would be
easiest.

Thanks in advance,
Rachel
members.aol.com/Raidra/ferret.htm