From:
"David J.Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 1996 11:25:56 -0500
We have been using the Hudson Animal Hospital for three years and are very
pleased with their care.  There are four (I believe) vets working there and
all have worked with our ferrets at one time or another and are ferret
knowledgable.  We have our own preferences for a specific vet but decorum
suggests I don't mention names.

The location is on Route 111 in Hudson (which is just over the river from
Nashua).  Its about mid way between the traffic light and Burger King,
opposite the old Benson's Animal Farm, if you are coming from the Nashua
direction.  Its on the left coming from Nashua and looks like a large
private house.

If you are coming from the Lawrence direction then Exit 3 off I-93 will
bring along Route 111.  Its about 10 miles form the interstate.  Just past
the Burger King in Hudson and on the right.