From:
"Linda M. Doran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 1994 23:47:21 -0700
Thanks, Dr. Weiss.

OK, I'll get another CBC next week and see if it shows anything more
conclusive. There are no clinical signs; she was also examined and the doc
found nothing (he always feels for swollen lymph nodes and abdominal
troubles) and she behaves as though she's feeling very chipper,
eating and drinking, dooking around the house, and generally having a good
time.

Of course, I've gathered from other ferret lovers on the FML that their
furrballs with adrenal disease often behave as if there's nothing the
matter. Is there any way to catch adrenal disease early? Are there other
signs besides mild hair thinning?