Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:53:30 -0600
Hello everyone,

I need to ask for prayers. My oldest brother Rodney has been diagnosed
with Stage IV non Hodgkins Lymphoma. He's hospitalized at the Lehey
Clinic in Burlington, MA with some sort of raging infection, or
something the doctors can't diagnose. If he starts chemo now, it will
kill him, but if he doesn't get well soon, the chemo will be too late.
I believe in healing thoughts and prayers, please keep him in yours.

Leslie