From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:14:47 -0700
Years ago, I got some flagyl from a compounding pharmacy -- they put
it in some sort of suspension that indeed was raisin-flavored.  Now, I
know this is flagyl we are talking about here, but the end result was
absolutely so not palatable to any ferret on earth.  I had more luck
stuffing a flagyl pill down a ferret's throat then getting them to take
that bizarre smelling and tasting creation.  It was truly, truly, not a
good idea.  Nowadays they do flagyl in a banana suspension and it goes
down much, much easier, even half willingly, despite the flagyl content.
I think there is a reason few things out there, besides raisins, are
raisin-flavored....

Minta & Ralphie, who never cared much about the computer but will
dutifully step up to the keyboard now that Linus has passed away...