From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 06:53:48 -0700
Thank You everyone who supplied the shelter address. Chris gave me
her home address. First time the box was sent it was to the shelter
address. I have to go to the post office to pick up the box while I
am there I will put the new address on the box and ship it out again.

Again Thank You everyone!

My jeep was written off, :-( So I have a 88' Ford F-250 3/4 ton. I have
to use a step ladder to climb into the bed of the truck. Thank Goodness
some one put on the step to get into the cab.

Marie