From:
Anne Charbonneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 16:30:44 -0400
Bonjour...
Victor is not any more... He died last week, two days after I left to
present a paper in London.  He had been in a quite good shape in the last 3
weeks preceeding my trip, so I was not anxious to let him with my mom who is
a fantastic "pet nurse".  But, he refused to eat and to take is medication
after my departure.  He had a rectal hemorraghe the second night and died in
the arms of my mom.

We came back yesterday and this morning was the first morning since more
than a year now that I didn't wake him up to feed him on my knees.

To all of you who help me to make possible the last year of life of Victor,
thank you.  It was a fabulous gift to have him for this extra year.

I miss him so much...

Anne Charbonneau                Professeure adjointe
[log in to unmask]    Departement de sante buccale
Tel: (514) 343-5924             Faculte de medecine dentaire
Fax: (514) 343-2233             Universite de Montreal

et voici mes furets:

      Victor 8>         Hugo 8)         et Adele H. :>