From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:12:59 EDT
And now, Sukie, we have a new one.  The great Flying Spagetti Monster
leading ferrets here to earth.

What other long standing jokes do we have on the FML now?

- Let's see The Oracle :  <http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/oracle.html>
(you know what's really hillarious?  You can actually google ferret
oracle and my old ferret oracle page comes up.)

- Oh yeah, Kouri!  Kouri the octopi, cat-apulting, NRA award winning
(that's for real), gardening, cookie baking, ferret.  And his fan Klub:
<http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/kouri.html>

- Oh and who could forget the Highland ferrets?  Many members on the FML
posted back and forth about their "clans" of ferrets saving the Oracle,
calling the Sukie Creature from the bogs, having a massive party at a
castle, and watching two of the FML ferrets getting married ... good gosh
and who knows what all else came from that episode.  As Sukie said,
search the FML archives.

- Oh and for good clean fun, go to the FML archives and plug in
Limejello.  Hillarious posts there by a young man.  A real must see.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com