From:
Thomas Beckner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:31:38 EDT
Just wanted to drop a note to let everyone know that the sweet little
pair needing a home have been adopted.  A very nice lady named Liz
from GA.  has become their new Mommy, in fact she drove all the way down
here yesterday to meet them and take them home.  I heard from her last
evening, and they are doing great with her so far.  I am sure we hear
from her as to how they are doing.  Once again, the ferret community has
shown what an awesome group we are.  Thanks to everyone who inquired and
asked about the homeless pair, and even offered to take them.

One final thought, I received the nicest Father's day Ecard yesterday,
and I am not sure who sent in my name, but I would like to thank
whomever did, and of course the sender.  It really made my day. :)

Tom
Kodiak & Winnie-Chow Chows
Colby-Maine Coon  Cat
Kodo, Podo, Ickobod, Monte, Snickers, Zander, Fanny, Dale, Lily, Darby,
Simon, Laurel & Huckleberry -Ferrets