Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 00:15:31 -0500
It's not often I ask for anything from others but this is a time I need
help for one former Rescue named Gizmo.

He came to us a couple years back due to his owner being caught having
him in an apartment in which there were no animals allowed.

We took Gizmo as he was considered a "Biter" and quickly found out that
he is also a Deafie.

He play bites but that is his way -we love him & have cared for him as
we do all the fuzzies.

Last Wednesday I found Gizmo crawling in his cage instead of walking
and upon further investigation by vet visit that day- he doesn't have
insulinoma or injury but has developed a mass and it appears to be
pressing on his spine. He is in dire need of Exploritory surgery and
we got the estimate today of $840.00

Since I cannot run a raffle -I am offering for sale on my Website

<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/apps/webstore/products/show/25757>

The "SLEEPSACK of HOPE".

For $15.00 you will receive a large single layer ALL FLEECE SLEEPSACK
and a FREE chance to win a Beautiful 8 pc Bedding set by me (Rose of
LFFR Bedding ).

A $54.00 value

By selling many of these Special Sacks I hope to raise enough money to
get the surgery done quickly.

[Picture of Gizomo:]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Rosebob/Gizmo.jpg

I will put each sold purchasers name in a bucket and have a designated
person pull the winner on Feb 1, 2010-that's 5 days to purchase one (or
a few) "SLEEPSACK of HOPE" Specials and have one or many chances to win
this awesome set to help give Gizmo a chance to walk & thrive again-he
isn't even 5 yrs old yet.

Here is the link to purchase your "SLEEPSACK of HOPE"

Please consider a purchase or two.

Thank you

Rose G. @ LFFR Bedding
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org