From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 1995 21:17:24 -0400
I'm posting this from Ann Gruden....

RE: The MA person.

It is very easy to commute to MAfrom just about anywhere - it's just not
that big a state! <G>

What I keep hearing is positive about the law change, but frankly, I doubt
it will make it this year.  I really hope I'm wrong - but it's not going to
public hearing this year, and, IMHO that's the only place it will get a fair
shake.

As to a work about. Depends on where you are. There are STILL some moronic
animal control officers who feel it is their charge to rid the world of
illegal ferret aliens. No horror stories, thankfully, but they will act on
any hint of a camplaint. And if it's a student situation, I'd say not worth
it. Kids yitz among themselves and turn each other in for no reason. Living
alone, may be okay - IF the landlord allows pets anyway. Then I'd call it a
short cat.

I'm opposed to people giving up a ferret just because they are moving
somewhere they are illegal...........

I can't reply through the net - haven;t figured out how to write out yet,
and don't have the time to research it......tell me to have my head examined
to do 2 shows ---- 1 tag sale (last week for the club) and in between the 2
shows a club picnic = plus we are getting loaded again....sigh. So hope you
can answer the individual asking???

See you next month!

Ann Gruden, FACT