From:
"Eller, Candy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 15:58:47 -0800
We may have found something big here...these cute little ferrets are smarter
than we think!  Until I read about the missing computer parts and their
ability to type, I thought our ferret's interest in the printer was purely
innocent!  Every time the printer is turned on and begins it's warm-up
cycle, Misty comes running and the battle is on!  She is determined to climb
in there and be the first to read the paper - hot off the press!  Any little
opening holds the greatest appeal to her...  now I suspect she has been
trying to learn her job for Ferret Control!  Do you think her love for the
computer serial port cables has anything to do with the overall scheme?!

Candy
Misty Ferret (Think these humans are on to us!)