From:
morgan knicely <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 1994 10:27:58 -0600
To Everyone:

I've just recently become part of FML and over the past week I have
laughed, cried, and been intrigued.  I am very glad that Bruce Williams is
willing to spend time comforting and advising ferret owners out here on the
net.  I have passed the information about the R.I. Ferret Frolic to a
friend of mine in that area and feel sure that she will attend with her two
fuzzies.  I'm anxiously awaiting the announcement of a frolic in Texas,
because I will be sure to go.

Ryan Lucas:  I'm going to make another go at litter training my boy,
Klinger, and the special trick you mentioned in the most recent FML sounds
great. THANKS!

I do have one request: I would like someone that has been on the FML for a
while to send in a list of ferret nicknames (fuzzies, carpet sharks, etc.)
because these are some of the most entertaining nuggets on the FML.

Bye for now,
Morgan K. and Klinger.