From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 03:35:05 EDT
The person who wrote the following description asked me to post this in the
hopes that a good home for these fuzzbutts can be found.  She asked me to
include her phone number so that those who are seriously interested and can
provide an acceptable home can speak to her personally.  They are healthy
Marshall Farms and have been fed a mixture of "Marshall's" & "Science Diet"
with "Purina One" given occasionally as a treat.  She wants them to stay
together.

"3 Loving & Fun Ferrets.  They're fun to play with and watch.  The 3 of them
have bonded together like family.  They do accept other ferrets well."

- "1 sable female 2 yrs old named 'Critta' has had all shots, descented &
   neutered.  Critta has a great personality and loves to give kisses."
- "1 cinnamon sable female 1= yrs old named 'Cinnamon' has had all shots,
   descented & neutered. Cinnamon is independent and loads of fun to play
   with."
- "1 dark sable male 20 weeks old named 'Charlie' is descented & neutered.
   Charlie loves physical play and is very loving and personable."
- "1 Cage: 23" deep X 34" wide X 48" tall with plastic roller base, 2 levels,
   2 doors, 2 ladders, hammock, 2 water bottles, food dish (includes food),
   shampoo, conditioner sprays, nail clippers, and 'Ferretone'."
- "I will not separate the females. I have over $1,000.00 invested and am
   only asking $400.00 for everything.  Might take less for the right home."

"I can no longer care for them the way they deserve to be cared for."
"Jennifer    --   309-348-3117"

This lady lives in South Pekin, Illinois which is close to Peoria and not
far from Springfield, Decatur, Galesburg, Bloomington-Normal, or Champaign.