Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 03:53:20 EST
Laurel Dittman writes:
>Kim was saying about her cat guiding her dog after he became blind.
>My ferret did that with his cage mate. When Gus went blind Taz would
>walk beside him guiding him by bumping against him to take him around
>obstacles. It was a wonderful thing to watch as he protected his buddy
>from danger.

Petey TPO did the same thing Laurel, I got him when he was 8 months
old, and he was caged with a little old lady named Missy P. He would
walk her up the ramps, and when her little legs would slide out from
underneath her while she was eating or drinking, he would stick his
head underneath her and prop her back up. It was the sweetest thing
to watch. Missy P was also the reason he was dubbed Petey TPO.

Robin Jones
www.skweezeme.com