From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 13:07:31 +0000
What a wonderful experiance!!!!!!  What a lot to learn, and what a
wonderful group of people.

I just want to thank everyone that put on the symposium, and the
wonderful speakers we had.  They all did such a fantastic job.!!!!!  I
learned so much, and had so much fun.  The time went way too quickly.

It was wonderful to put faces with names I have heard and read about. To
talk with the vets, and people willing to share so much info.

The raffle's were wonderful and everyone donate such wonderful things.  I
was delighted to get a lot of food and bedding, and the wonderful audio
of the Ferret Chronicle's.  I was so hoping to get the audio, as my
Mother-in-law is blind, and I will be giving this to her.  She so loves
animals, but is no longer able to have one.  Since she loves the audio
books, and animals, I know she will just adore this.

Even Big kept up his awesome work here on the FML, seeing it got done and
sent out.  Big applause to this caring gentleman.

I hope to be able to attend future symposiums.  The ones of you that did
not get to go, I hope you will find a way to attend one at some time.  It
is well worth your while.  If you did not get to attend this one, thinks
about getting a copy of the transcripts, worth every penny.  My copy will
go to my vet, when it is available.

People were so very generous at giving to raffle's and auctions.  The
ferret costume, made and auctioned off is to die for.  Fantastic,
fantastic.  Ferret people are just so giving.

Not everything was business at all times.  I think I spoted some hi-jinks
going on towards the end of the evenings.  I do believe that ferret
owners have a bit of ferret in them themselves.

Again thanks to all for the wonderful chance to meet new people, and to
share so much.  It is a memory I will carry for a long time to come.

REANEE GLADDEN
"SQUEEZLES GALORE"
http://reaneelgladden.tripod.com/squeezlesgalore/