From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 11:24:57 -0700
Well, The spring fling bedding swap is coming to a close :)  I would like
to thank the following people for their generous donations:

Sue Winter
Margaret Dishman
Fran Brown
Jessica Montgomery
Lynn Ann Barker
Erica Bruckowski
Deb Fitzgerald

Thank you SO MUCH!!!!  Everyone did an EXCELLENT job sewing &
crochet-ing!!!!

The swap came to a total of 19 pieces of bedding!  Along with that
bedding will go $63 (Sue Winter slipped in $6 <G>)

The lucky shelter is Heaven Scent Ferret Shelter and they will be
receiving them next weekend...so If you want to slip something in,
It's gotta be here by next thursday!  Just let me know and I'll send
you an addy :)

-Valerie, Jack & Noodles

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~