From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:30:05 -0400
It is well known that animal skins offend many people.  Also known that
they are treasured by others.  No person is being hurt other than their
beliefs and feelings in this matter.  We must be tolerant of others where
they are well within their rights to make and sell pelts or stuffed animals
and as citizens of a Free Country we must not only allow this but not make
efforts to curtail the issue other than not financially support it by
buying the item.  When the item fails to sell, they loose the battle, no
other way.  This IS a free country, we are bound to extend that freedom
to all others in spite of your own feelings.  I do not like Ford products,
but I cannot reasonably stop them from being produced nor you from having
them, any more than you can stop a person from producing and having pelts
or stuffed animals.  The only time you can do this legally is if the animal
is a protected species.

Some day I also will have a pet cross the bridge, and have contemplated
having it stuffed.  It id my right.  You WILL NOT extend prejudice for my
feelings.

If you don't like what E-Bay sells, then don't go there.  Simple isn't it.
If you don't like what is on TV, change the channel, don't ban the program.
This IS USA, not Russia!  We will keep it that way.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Podo