From:
caylalinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:21:01 -0400
I just wanted to thank the person who posted about their bad experience
with this breeder.  I almost purchased an angora ferret from them.
Thankfully, they didn't have any at the time & never answered my e mails
since.  I got a wonderful baby boy named Stormy from Parrots of the World
in New York & had a wonderful experience.  He is one of my 14 ferrets & I
absolutely adore him.  I had wanted to go through Carolina Ferrets b/c
the cost was so much lower, but obviously there are some reasons why.  I
just feel very sorry for the ferrets.  No animal should be in that kind
of environment or those kind of conditions.  Parrots of the World was
well worth the wait, cost, etc.