From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:42:07 -0400
I just had a "first time" experience and I am warm and fuzzy all over!  My
little Einstein-the tempermental one-just jumped up in my lap, walked up my
chest and proceeded to lay down and bathe!  What a shock!  I think he
actually licked me as much as himself-but that's okay, I enjoyed it!  What
really sent the warm, fuzzy waves through me was when he closed his eyes
and went to sleep!  This has never happened before!  They run by once in a
while and jump up on my lap just to see what I'm doing or if I am hiding
treats-but neither of them has ever gone to sleep on me!  What a wonderful,
wonderful feeling!  Just wanted to share that-and hey, if it brings back
memories of your "first time"-we can all bask in the warm glow of fuzzy
love!