From:
Lori Crosland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:19:45 EST
Scoozies are a large stuffed animal that is "furbyish".  The little ones
make noises when you squeeze them such as yawning, sneezing, giggling,
purring etc.  THEY DO NOT SOUND LIKE REAL FERRETS.  They are just fun
little things.  The big one's interact like a furby from what I understand.
I have ordered three for Christmas for my kids and am waiting for them to
arrive.  I know they generally run $30 and up, so there are good deals on
ebay.