From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:49:30 -0700
A while back I posted about the Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire in
Grand Rapids, MI on October 16. I know those of you who tried to
download the show packet only found the 2009 document. I'm writing
to say the 2010 show packet is FINALLY up.

Sorry. Our new webmaster had a few problems but I think we have
resolved the glitches and I'm excited to see the future changes Dana
has in mind for the website.

This year MFF will have a vendor table at the Buckeye Bash next weekend
as well as the GCFA Show in October. We're looking forward to seeing
old friends and meeting new ones. Personally, I'm glad to be at an
event that I don't have to put up a canopy. :)

Thank you to those who asked if I was bringing Diamond to the BB; and
the answer is "no" but she may be at the GCFA show.

Take care.

Dee
President, Midwest Ferret Fellowship
Owner/Operator, West Michigan Ferret Connection