From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:19:12 -0800
>Sandee and Sara-ferret-this is not a religious issue!

It is most definitely IS a religious issue when people are bringing
heaven in to it and talking about an after life.  What do you think
religion is based on?  It is based on different beliefs real or imagined.
When Sandee says she is "greeting" your animals in to heaven, make
believe or not, she is having her own cult or religion of sorts according
to many definitions listed.

[SH]

[Moderator's note: Unless someone has some amazing new insight into all
of this I think it's time to end the debate since it's quite repetitive
by now.  Even I will repeat myself: Sandee never said anything about a
"heaven."  And if it's a cult, so be it -- it is ON topic if it's a cult
about ferrets.  BIG]