From:
Tony Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:50:35 +0000
I'd like to ask for little Primrose to be helped over the rainbow
bridge and search for her flatmate Felix. After 9 1/2 years of dooking
amongst us she finally arrived at the gates of the bridge.

She was the sweetest little ferret you could hope for and left a trail
of happiness as she rummaged around in all the places ferrets really
shouldn't.

She was also the bravest toughest little girl having fought pancreatic
cancer for the last 2 years, bouncing back with courage and joy.

Home seems so much less fun without the scurrying of little feet but
I'm joyful for all the pleasure she brought to me.

http://www.rainbowbridge.org/residents.aspx?resid=RB0A6054

My thoughts go out to all those who are battling with sick little ones,
and my thanks go out to all those who have posted so much wisdom on the
list over the years and helped me with the chaos of ferrethood.