From:
Animal Lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 22:57:16 -0400
I want to again thank each one of you for your kind, and encouraging email
to me about my new position as a Vet.  Technician.  I would also like you
all to know that I have been the anonymous poster know as JC, the one who
encourages us all to stop flaming and help each other with our fuzzies.  I
do not like posting as anonymous (signing JC) at the end, because I say
nothing wrong to be anonymous about.  I have been busy with being at the
Vet's office the later part of this week and this is the first I am getting
to read fml's.  Sukie, I don't know who has been sending you such horrible
email, but I hope that by your public plea, it will stop.  I could hear
your frustration in your email, and I would be the same as well if
receiving such email, please know each one of us on fml are with you in
thought, and we all hope that it stops.

Thank you all for helping me with your many suggestions on my ferrets
shedding.  As I said on a previous post, I gave them warm baths (just let
them play in the tub filled with warm water) and much of the hair came out
that way, then when they were dried and I brushed them so much more came
out.  They look so beautiful, and I thank you all for your help and advice.
I also told you Bootz weighed in at 61/2 pounds at the vet, he is really a
big boy, and when he runs across the kitchen floor, you hear him, on top of
the table shaking from him running as well.  Bootz and Daisy will be here 2
weeks as of tomorrow (Saturday), and they are so loving and really are a
perfect addition to our home.  Thank you again, LYNN PARKS in Va.  Lynn
Parks drove 9 1/2 hours to bring Bootz and Daisy to me here in PA.  I do
not know many people such as her who would drive that distance, but after
talking for weeks and weeks via email and on the phone, after conversing
with my vet, the two local shelters, and after seeing for herself, she
wanted me to provide the home for these two precious 6 months olds.  Thank
you again LYNN PARKS, they are just so loving and it shows that they came
from a loving home, and you did such a wonderful job with training them
too.  They give kisses on command (give mommy kisses), they come to their
name when called, they wait when you tell them to wait (wish my other 4 did
that), and Bootz, besides being so big, he has the most biggest, beautiful
eyes I have ever seen, you just want to pick him up and hold him all day
long.  I feel that way about the others, but these eyes, I have to get a
picture of him and his face/eyes on for you so you will know what I am
talking about.  Now with having 6 of my own, I must say I am always busy,
never a dull moment.  I love each one of my babies, but having 6, I do not
think I could handle any more at this time, nor will I even try.  I have
been coming to fsb and fml for over 1 year now, and I thank each one of you
for all the advice you've given, for the experience you've shared with me,
and with others over that time.  I know the good usually goes un-said, but
each and every one of you are appreciated, and YOU DO MATTER, so let's
always give our experience and our advice so that we may bring joy to one
more fuzzie's life.  This time I will not post anonymously as JC, but as
myself, as I will from now on.

LYNN & Taz, Bootz, Jack, Jill, Sharkie, Daisy

Animals Are Heavens Little Angels Sent To Watch Over Us