From:
Joseph Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:02:36 CDT
Hi people!
Alot of people live in apartments these days.  My aunt use to live in
one, and they were allowed one pet per apartment.  (She was my aunt by
marriage.)  She wasnt exactly a nice woman,and always kept her dog shut up
in a room.  (My uncle divorced her before this,so technically she wasnt
kin to me at the time.)  When she moved out,the landlord discovered that
she had never cleaned up after the animal!  Food,water,and the animals poop
and pee was everywhere.  That obviously influenced the landlord to outlaw
pets in his building.  But my point is, let people keep pets on a short
time basis.  Then, the landlord will drop by at any time, and check up
on how the person in taking care of the animal.(Making sure its kept up
after.)If they are doing good at it, let them keep the animal,and check up
on them less and less.(Unexpectedly)  People that dont do good,tell them
that they cant have a pet.  Thats my personal opinion.  Please tell me
what you think.

Joseph and Smokey
http://theferretcrib.homestead.com/home.html