From:
Richard and Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:42:20 -0400
Lily had a hematoma on her ear a few months ago.  Don't know how she got
it, but I suspect Blaze bit her ear and caused it.

Took her to the vet, they did surgery, and she was good as new!  Went home
the same day.  She didn't have to take any antibiotics.  Her ear looks
different now, kind of crinkled.

She looked like a civil war soldier after the surgery.  I also had them
remove a skin tag on her paw at the same time.  She had her head completely
wrapped and her back leg was wrapped.  All she needed was a little stick to
use for a cane to complete the picture.  They told me to remove the head
wrap after 5 (?) days.  They forgot to mention there were drains at the
site so I had to take her back for them to remove them.  Then, the stitches
came out after 14 days.

BTW, Miss Lily turned 6 y.o. yesterday!  Happy Birthday to my big girl!

Katharine