From:
Lynn & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:40:12 -0400
We've now had Sharkie for over 1 year, and it has been wonderful.  Bob and
her bonded as soon as I brought her home, and it seemed like Sharkie chose
him as her favorite.  Lately it seems like Sharkie is being distant towards
Bob, not coming over and playing with his as she use to, and when he holds
her she wants down right away, whereas before she would stay with him, get
rides on his shoulders, and just be with him.

As all of us ferret parents know, our fuzzies are highly intelligent, and
they are capable of the utmost feelings.  Can she be distancing herself
from him?  Any thoughts, comments?  He has done nothing at all different,
and I can see that Bob is getting dissapointed because she is his favorite
too.  Help.  Please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you all so much.
Lynn