From:
Mary Sennwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:05:52 -0400
There were so many of you kind folks that wrote to express your
condolences, and to share thoughts.  I regret that I am not able to thank
you all individually at this time.  It's just too hard.  Please accept a
group thank you, and I want you to know that every note helped.  Bless you
all for understanding.

I will continue to read the FML.  It gives me so many smiles, and I like to
learn all I can about those wonderful babies.

Again, from the bottom of my heard, thank you.

Mary  missing her Bob and the Merry Band of 10